Online and on-site tutoring available 7 days a week!
Now 2 Locations! Bellbrook and Springboro, Ohio
With so much to teach in each grade, schools don't often have the time to explicitly teach study skills to the students.
What are study skills?
- Organizing papers in binder and notebooks!
- Establishing a productive working place to do homework and study!
- How to write down assignments for each day and be sure all materials are brought home for each day's homework and studying!
- How to study for each subject and prepare for the tests and assessments in each subject!
- How to budget time for completing long-term projects, writing assignments, term papers, and reports! Time management skills!
- How to work “smarter” and not “harder” in studying- how to remember material, vocabulary, concepts, and skills without memorizing!
- How to read faster and remember more!
- How to prepare for major exams like midterms and final exams!
- How to use the Internet to take excellent practice tests before taking the tests in class!
- How to write effective essays, research projects, and college essays!
- How to prepare for state-mandated standardized tests!
- How to prepare for the entrance exams for private high schools!
- How to prepare for tests such as the ASVAB (military), GRE (graduate school), and the ACCUPLACER (used by colleges to determine the level of classes to begin)!
- Executive functioning skills for students with disabilities!
Call 937-848-3260 to schedule your tutoring sessions! We have many tutors who can guide you or your student to excellent study skills and great grades!
We can even tutor your student via the Internet so you don't even have to leave your home!